Just stare at the pretty. He won't bite. Hard.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Having a Moment




I am lucky to say that my FML contest entry (Dark Nights, Better Days) won 2nd place in the Judge's Selection Round! I also got this fuckawesome banner for my fic, created by the lovely Zigster. (Thank you bb!) It's my first ever banner, and first ever award in fandom/ficworld and I am oh so proud. The judges in this contest are ones that I fangirl over on a daily basis so for them to like my little fic enough to give it an award, floors me. So, thank you to anyone and everyone who voted for me, the judges for choosing me, and for the moderators of this contest for hosting!

To see the full list of winners, go here FML winners


Congrats to all the winners in this contest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment